Pure Juice Cleanses
Your guide to glow.
We have juices for:
3 day cleanse
5 day cleanse
7 day cleanse
This may come as a surprise, but our body does not need as much protein as many of us are led to believe, nor is it essential to eat meat, dairy, or soy in order to get enough protein in your diet. Truth is, if we’re eating enough whole food calories (e.g., raw vegetables, nuts, seeds, and algae) we’re almost certainly getting enough protein to sustain yourself.
Additionally, cooking decreases the amount of absorbable protein in food by 50% or more, so fresh raw vegetable juices are among the most absorbable, bioavailable forms of protein. Organic raw spirulina is one of the most concentrated forms of protein on the planet, and has been a main traditional protein source in a variety of cultures for many years.
Our cold-pressed Juice Cleanse juices retain maximum nutritional value. They taste great because you don’t have to cut back on deliciousness to increase their detoxifying benefits.
And there’s a Juice Cleanse for every level of cleanser because we think everyone should be able to feel as good as we do.
We think you’re going to fall in love with juice like we did.
Put very simply, it's like hitting your body's reset button.
But it's not quite that simple. The Juice Cleanse is a great way to give your body a break from unhealthy choices (let's be honest, we all make them), dehydration and general excess.
And even if you're a pillar of exercise, purity and clean living, we're all exposed to unavoidable environmental pollutants on a daily basis. It's estimated that, on average, we can all have at least 5 - 10lbs of accumulated toxic waste from sources like prescription drugs, cleaning products, auto pollution, dry cleaning chemicals as well as preservative and additives in the foods we eat.
Yikes.The good news is your body is built to eliminate toxins and waste. And it works hard at it on your behalf every single day. So give it a little help with a break. A juice cleanse.
3 days before cleansing
PREP WITH A LOW INFLAMMATORY DIET
- Get the most out of your cleanse by prepping with a low inflammatory, clean diet. If you can, start to eat clean two to five days in advance of your cleanse to prepare your body. If you don't have the time, you will still benefit so don’t stress!
- BE INTENTIONAL
- Set an intention for your juice cleanse—a commitment to changing something in your life. Why are you cleansing? What do you want to create? Heal? What will make your cleanse successful? Think about these questions, or even write them down. Setting an intention is an important part of cleansing both mind and body.
- All vegetables, especially those with dark vibrant colors; go for lots of dark green, purple, red, and yellow ingredients
- All fruits (except bananas)
- Sea vegetables
- Grains like brown rice, millet, quinoa, and amaranth
- Any beans, legumes and lentils
- Nuts and seeds (soaked is best)
- Chicken, fish, eggs (pasture-raised)
- Unfiltered cold-pressed flax, olive, sesame, sunflower, almond, coconut, hemp, macadamia nut oils; try not to heat oils, with the exception of coconut which has a high smoke point
- Fermented foods like miso and sauerkraut
- Probiotic drinks like coconut kefir and kombucha
- Drink 8 to 12 glasses filtered water daily (add things like liquid chlorophyll, minerals, or lemon/lime juice, too)
- Caffeine drinks and coffee (switch to green tea if you get caffeine headaches)
- Soft drinks
- Red meat
- Cured or processed meat (bacon, sausages, and the like)
- Nonorganic animal flesh
- White flour products (pasta, bread, cookies, crackers)
- Foods that contain hydrogenated fats and preservatives
- Refined sugars and all products containing them
- Artificial sweeteners like aspartame, saccharin, NutraSweet
- Dairy (milk, cheese)
- Fried foods
- All genetically modified foods
- Canned foods
WHAT TO DO
- Begin each morning with a glass of warm water with lemon.
- Sip on a new juice every 2 hours throughout the day.
- Take advantage of this time and start journaling.
- If you have the ability/time, incorporate infra-red sauna, steams, colonics and/or acupuncture.
- Nightly baths are a wonderful way to relax. Add Epsom salts, lavender essential oil, or use a detoxifying bath .
While juicing gives your body the quickest detox, we understand the need to incorporate food. Stick to organic fruits and vegetables (think avocado, blueberries, strawberries, leafy greens), soaked nuts, or try our meal replacements
Limit yourself to light exercise like walks, yoga, and stretching. Your energy levels tend to change during a cleanse, so pay attention to what your body wants.
You can benefit even more from your cleanse with introspective activities like writing, meditation, nature walks, and soft music. Make sure you have the free time to take care of yourself and your body.
EASE BACK IN
Ease into solid foods post-cleanse. Now is a time you can stick to your new eating habits. Take this opportunity to incorporate healthier dietary choices and lifestyle choices to be the best you.
Incorporate fruits, vegetables, herbs, green juices, green smoothies and soaked nuts/seeds the first day.
Add in heartier foods smoothies protein bars salads and soups.
You can start eating proteins (organic pastured meat and fish) and gluten-free grains.
FOODS YOU CAN EAT FREELY
- Fruits and vegetables, especially those with dark pigments like kale and other dark leafy greens, tomatoes, red bell peppers, purple cabbage, blueberries, and cranberries.
- Soaked nuts and seeds in small quantities.
- Unfiltered cold-pressed flaxseed, olive, sesame, sunflower, almond, coconut, hemp, macadamia nut.
- All green juices, vegetable juices.
- Antioxidant-rich superfoods, such as acai, cacao, goji berries, spirulina, blueberries, maca, wheatgrass, hemp.
- Fermented foods like raw sauerkraut, kefir, and miso to support a healthy gut and immune system.
Listen to your body. Continue to take the time to relax and ease into strenuous, sweat-inducing workouts. Remember your cleanse experience, and try to incorporate some of it into your new daily regimen.